Re: [gaia] [arch-d] Call for Papers: IAB workshop on Barriers to Internet Access of Services (BIAS)

Hesham ElBakoury <helbakoury@gmail.com> Wed, 20 September 2023 21:04 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.095 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_FILL_THIS_FORM_SHORT=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1695243841; x=1695848641; darn=irtf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=JwKFb9ryz8dbEkAYNbMyOIeZl12m1FADqc4BI64EpOU=; b=ZUIMyS3bubHCl0efZvE1mWQiKIcXfilJC74ahL9UgXEGQbMYBLBJefpIp2n2BHgqo/ PZBx5mTJIYQK97mlEwJc+assTM2EilBDh7rmhiQfZrRYaz/fCCvsIdpdzP7nsgLQBS4H 17xgQbbPn4Ua//Gx0vuxjpUCe4NWVgHWx+OEWBr7Ut3HQ8XJycRlHDUYqdOa5ZZ4vBGF x0LoLppWQf13GLkVqzdotHBPDMcpb0VCJDyOEOYGKoxGeqSZsx1NuQAyCHyfGmjq/BrJ vATgnOkgJDW0C61hrudiKEX/bINOIvg3pygXT5VqadRCC4KGRKJtLWtPygRrXik4QJsV GIAA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1695243841; x=1695848641; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=JwKFb9ryz8dbEkAYNbMyOIeZl12m1FADqc4BI64EpOU=; b=ivosA8Q2tB+ZDFe7efMOlooS9NLduz2rPNVondqT+zMRQY46W2BeRDO93abM2I+Z97 VBbJcUyj92arhhH0XAqUXa7HPJ8nDD9JQ/XdG07ACXE7koG6UQ5rfiPaFa+0tXC0ZAcN mYknlrJMAGrHVsrgpHuT67obMOPWbyJzx0wqreHw4Xc++1ySGafE4T0GFaNpDI3elCkG Lbpz3ugbwT5G/yvIugNfSrEswKk6H7mjaXf2c7mygAbV9HAiozAqpSOpxDE+BXO/t0zY Hs0vrXWAt5ujOonMOhHMKl7GjQhWzop6tx8NlbDh6oyxiquJeL+3E5CbyoqhQ8qz74lP aYIQ==