Re: [gaia] [arch-d] Reminder: Call for Papers: IAB workshop on Barriers to Internet Access of Services (BIAS)

Arnaud Taddei <arnaud.taddei@broadcom.com> Thu, 26 October 2023 09:39 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.103 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_HIGH=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_NONE=0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=broadcom.com; s=google; t=1698313193; x=1698917993; darn=irtf.org; h=mime-version:accept-language:in-reply-to:references:message-id:date :thread-index:thread-topic:subject:cc:to:from:from:to:cc:subject :date:message-id:reply-to; bh=CH6LF35q0iv4e+unzxsZZdl1xbHPW2USzwg2JEZTCpM=; b=W+4knBtDLY1ljFkr4Dec++E/dxS3NJGqFVEDe/k2maWQv6/HXWlJ193N26dsHeyb3f kbq9Ah/50SFgGPTr9dUbR6GbmXARcUTQjp9wMycSx6wdaeNWpdKEC3cEUOXZGM2XCVSI d4TuwP3GXQysh9YqA1JtwiyiUiVc1bEUCXeKY=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1698313193; x=1698917993; h=mime-version:accept-language:in-reply-to:references:message-id:date :thread-index:thread-topic:subject:cc:to:from:x-gm-message-state :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=CH6LF35q0iv4e+unzxsZZdl1xbHPW2USzwg2JEZTCpM=; b=BkBEMvJkfw1mEx+FyCpYCkVSZZaGaSVT0ugyVdWe3Q7gmGBGFqXj3oLWc7/zQPNTWs pXZyy54qqK1keXAJm2VbEg+mmF29ccHhTwX0K6pkT8yJNofxnkmuriOHxpstKfK5gjmr RUzJSEr2yGBpfH67TI97ei4n2XtQYtONKuGMrDQN8lD14W7tEYsS4qEm2RDFiv8fXKz0 6JUT0Cmgr34fhqrpmBVcOMC2gjo03OIjywTqDA4Q2LyuTweGJmoSGZj3RqEFokcfYfiV U8zDP4PMKnuEw1DzanaAhafMwPx3e1tWYtW7QrG8P4JL6wfBmSxg+1FaHpcK4plV7I1J nqyg==