[gaia] New Version Notification for draft-manyfolks-gaia-community-networks-02.txt

"Jose Saldana" <jsaldana@unizar.es> Wed, 21 January 2015 17:21 UTC

From: Jose Saldana <jsaldana@unizar.es>
To: gaia@irtf.org
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 18:21:56 +0100
Subject: [gaia] New Version Notification for draft-manyfolks-gaia-community-networks-02.txt

Hi all,

We have just updated (and uploaded) a new version of the "Manyfolks draft": Alternative Network Deployments. Taxonomy and characterization.

Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-manyfolks-gaia-community-networks-02
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-manyfolks-gaia-community-networks-02

The structure has been modified, and many parts have been improved. In addition, it includes a number of new references.

If you want to have a look to it and send your comments, it would be fine.

Thanks a lot to the contributors (some of them new)!

Jose