Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-dime-nai-routing-02

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Wed, 19 August 2009 08:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:cc:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=lI8hVawTDvzU95jOAl0A8oC4bxOX3NPu1MKGupBIp2Q=; b=gKJr+Mmuo2m7+oR722uFCMqWhkQU2f0mnGjUkPqtQmrlag2cupQv57JLb/8xqwXST5 FDwqnHySouqM5/UN8vM1RViO/wXgXIDeirKZ6HuKuvY1tDleqKF6yL5Lj1AZZqmhiPZU RAJ6h5+oZsDI2LlyI/HYuAIT503k402kv+tdE=