Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-lsr-dynamic-flooding-16

Tony Li <tony.li@tony.li> Fri, 08 March 2024 18:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1709923085; x=1710527885; darn=ietf.org; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:sender:from:to:cc:subject :date:message-id:reply-to; bh=8JFW4NATIf1HVmODlIksMUD2tHbhG5GQNjJyibRbObg=; b=GBW1375xmOomqZ7Ezu6MJLlru+DFu4imY6uYyRkXi9JauTcNk7f/xLmuVBAmkGLHK5 D08gbDuK0KA/HFQQ/dZEU7AiS+OOITxE4oY+e+DK7lqfOKenWTKD0HOH2hdAWr2Uf/9x mpOYcG1/SBvz5JrJvHg7/GMBlKeGlV7ljVBd62ZAz07Xst8fMSn2rpYO5XCS2GrlXB4E 1GQnGU0rtK3Y8gTBZ9CSpy7cXKyarm9laOmfXPe6jTM1E8x67GipuBATTiunInz0fY7K TKbgthx0JSce7fhZA5dxfpCjmkQiurEW99zCrGkMHLcjRZTiYhSExmC9WsgBZbysOlE/ aiWg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1709923085; x=1710527885; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:sender:x-gm-message-state :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=8JFW4NATIf1HVmODlIksMUD2tHbhG5GQNjJyibRbObg=; b=UaUcVPGlZ7I5dBvKTU3yZ/yEmzw5oCLE3vdTlsxHhzzlM1GF7MdAFY+ARDO80TWmr5 kjDEWBQqEksrPuYip1X53ng4KZgRBF3DSufYwcAte0LIT9gTHV78miUP9dFG4yX9cJ7p UHAmMMNiYwHLhU7gHIko95IzOVNMqI5ythcfpTli/w5QGmkzX2dvHdfCsA8fiRONgFgU yizKkYLFX4KuAegLAfpDOo9457ABx65TnnanmIvAG+hoHy/oYJ5CD68DDbyJ1hTNXGvw mYL3XUQ2m0+f8inz9Y5cxbi6Acmt0cytiwoIXaQ0AZ5LQJLhwrlNRWznoIScwneTZbR/ g1tQ==