[Gen-art] Re: review of draft-ietf-l2tpext-pwe3-ethernet-07.txt

Mark Townsley <townsley@cisco.com> Thu, 06 July 2006 20:08 UTC

Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 09:57:32 -0500
From: Mark Townsley <townsley@cisco.com>
To: "Maria A. Dos Santos (mariados)" <mariados@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=5005; t=1152197869; x=1153061869; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=townsley@cisco.com; z=From:Mark=20Townsley=20<townsley@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20review=20of=20draft-ietf-l2tpext-pwe3-ethernet-07.txt |To:=22Maria=20A.=20Dos=20Santos=20(mariados)=22=20<mariados@cisco.com>; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DxaeahymOkxNw8da9yaH7AyKe6L4=3D; b=DVp54cIb5pkKOLdwDYlYSGpDG8sSXlR/gDHp7IOSyPkEQuZp28BCVTZHR4RHjG/yTo0QbJfU uKmTbChuaSQGo17KRCH3iAuamdBhRVSyQQN+s0240i+nnBkOswJvcZcl;