Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-09.txt - Brian's comments

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Mon, 10 September 2012 10:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=BupMtlv52ZXbgZoM4VndJVjuOZLxoEWCAxU3Vs4acXE=; b=VGWL78SKhQJbpUjBNFpQZvO0nyI+SdjPXofk6bnyXGW2dJk4MQz029a/51l2SIDlpc XM5SGp2a78uhlrA4ha9PC21fDChpgzQqp26rBSkYP34iOQAyJ9QxeEfFs/uex9kS7nD/ 1nPOGs3eWOd31gxMuW/e6dB9x35JyN/oYajwET9bgdir6xJuwooNmdHmF30haVN3+RCY 1+nQMWqkArv9eJoLBDo+zzXa3smSmyj/LuoO9uBJNbzc8MNOf2l4GmVh6c7rb7GnbXXZ 6PMyf4hcHFAJgM+04RZuapj5E03rPA4lCyhQeCijFkeqfAMBjydxRjoZRt08ez1WRLvE DbTA==