Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common-09

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Fri, 03 September 2021 12:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1630672715; bh=W/Ne45avYYCJS1hU7DtzbkWAVxGWpzsMB7ab7F9h+wY=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=sluKhL9ri+cAtgZbCK07GaHvUVXEh6xvTr/nLnxKdRBqw0wkZMomHcHdzhN4lxmOe akecDpWjyWpBsIHBhcqRb7IbXe3n6WSQyF6hkKC0mx09rS54hQ3+4ajbQyNSBh5USk azpNvXCypqKhboKAFyN3GUUqlMUs7ZDamP6VarKqW+4zoHOu5jtKw8wlADzBpMMTBF UAutPtzfsFzEVEbt0mc2fHi6M/A9vKeQ9n/YXe7/XViw/79QLcPrCH5JortnLbvCfg 0WhUAEBXjSJ8lr9K3LI0L2PLEVHmPkB9YeNkm6JFo0V2/NNAamMSOQK1vvzGW3NBLK yNXsiMsUvO7gA==