[Gen-art] Re: Gen art review: draft-maino-fcsp-02.txt (resend)

Elwyn Davies <elwynd@dial.pipex.com> Wed, 28 September 2005 16:50 UTC

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 17:51:09 +0100
From: Elwyn Davies <elwynd@dial.pipex.com>
To: Black_David@emc.com
Cc: fmaino@cisco.com, gen-art@ietf.org, housley@vigilsec.com
Subject: [Gen-art] Re: Gen art review: draft-maino-fcsp-02.txt (resend)
Sender: gen-art-bounces@ietf.org

Resending as David said he got an empty message.

Regards,
Elwyn

====================================

Hi, David.

In this case, the review *really* was my pleasure!

It wasn't totally obvious that FC-SP is going to specify the list of
current algorithms.  A comment added to each of 4.1 and 4.2 to the
effect that 'The recommended and required algorithms are specified in
[FC-SP], and [FC-SP] allows for additional future transforms to be
standardized and used.'  would certainly cover my concerns.  The ESP
draft/RFC ref (the old one if you are in a hurry I guess) is a nice to
have.  In 4.2 s/defined/defined initially/.

I guess Russ could get RFC Editor instructions for the changes to keep
things moving along.

Regards,
Elwyn