Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-ntp-packet-timestamps-07

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Sun, 16 February 2020 14:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=V7IFCm/AHlTFw00NXyS3lIXcMsG3NjaIfacCqM29hxE=; b=pP0Hzebf03dJSZ1oXXjorLqD2QDW//lPopK1qEtOgVVj5gznn9sy3oJs+QF1ZN7Mp6 SqKx+B7+XY14Y+tbmna8tjLsItbyfm8XncpieZwbkFXV+yioWY3mNlCq06NwYPIEUh1O Fosy9Bjk6o4MLIROcvHAl8xbm/JJDdj8+J2jhH026TOK1ZxPxytzF7OqYCO4eawz7p7u ly7D0bZRc2VOz3UK6jPvlJ83g4a9LwsZPV2OfKqaMmbstMTjquSz+d0hBjf7qUmfx/7u dbBtoGbAJDeHLB+hQxj6TyD6HzG8bZ9tNgsc5Z4oJEgRmkon54e7IcDe/1zvY43PHb0G NhDw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=V7IFCm/AHlTFw00NXyS3lIXcMsG3NjaIfacCqM29hxE=; b=Gng6XK3CsGfs2H6644lHofZMrmBJ5bTex2SWzYyU2PNQxQREPItDe7v08lgNd6MxFV gWLKrkz94yl+g8FWJMVnSmRrmy4TDAAB2zYLljBSCWrmif9AoXBomoc0HWQZhO4uuLaT DAHb+mHsoaJnIou8bMrpQfol3xcftBYsI4Naqg/uG7zbZOsKJYptHD0alFdVL9vcCve0 Ic4L8ZP4n7VDmYxi4XSCE2YhFbPsKujoGHrZXEt86WA1pcN+P/bxr/VuE3FU/l5sVPE9 tKKXgAWKPSWDGJ9wcRJLyoEmpGSX0b5irK+7puVZTulGCT+Bgc/+XHVXKvT7lVl8uGZe Y6jg==