Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only-07

Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net> Wed, 20 August 2014 07:20 UTC

From: Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 10:19:53 +0300
To: Peter Yee <peter@akayla.com>
Cc: draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only.all@tools.ietf.org, Gen Art <gen-art@ietf.org>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only-07

Hi,

I’m wondering which of the below issues have been corrected in the most recent version of the draft. Have the authors seen the review? Some of the comments at least have been taken into account, so the answer is probably yes.

But I do not see e-mails from the authors on this topic in my Inbox, so I want to check.

Jari