Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat Review of draft-bryan-metalinkhttp-22

Anthony Bryan <anthonybryan@gmail.com> Tue, 15 March 2011 22:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=fbUv4qSG+Uew9bF0SU2qFkFXhps/iiqaTpo6X4CN4aA=; b=h1U5j9PPeFEsCPaSIAv8kEBPxkV/xsDU52JYKZKOB0X1W3yknTggzcz4/BgBWVRusJ eGm3dt6NZzlactoxl+8rRfO6G/CxCwF34KB+Z4bqgR3EAtn3zfvy7GM+ml5AbYe7AGTr EzPfu0eErbKGZXzvRnWDKN/TN3ZnNEOQoyhl4=