Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART telechat review of draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance-13.txt

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Fri, 06 June 2014 01:34 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=k2gpEzQKCEfmnKXZ4xcogJaUIyslIWYXTz001+h42LY=; b=YEQZcRTou/CADxNbVlku5Vtc3nR6gM/WDrgy9FMo+ge9C70YuI37wpgFWQaxh8+MRy OxNOgqGukUEfdMZ1LkWTaDDAJ7OSZYzFSWSaYLAmpbjpqKneYwYLskKJzf11tJj41j3n qTZH6/u4PrSmWzznsDVnPjwgAJYAGZ5NK/GDFpIJqExiAtoKQR95T7TeN0IAFXX/fdZ7 oifSzU09ThLqIewi/lhD0SFGZv+Wza6NtSqsBzMTnfLD3TqaBDCz1sHDaDZs2sw3X85u 4c7AZWaTv9TMlOFJFtJo7FVx3s2VaLAe2xI9ultFjZb88mEvmaDDU+5BKntzPPqGHnmE 7w8g==