[Gen-art] Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-v6ops-ipsec-tunnels-04.txt

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Wed, 13 December 2006 00:33 UTC

From: Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:32:59 -0800
To: Mohan Parthasarathy <mohanp@sbcglobal.net>, David Black <Black_David@emc.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3692; t=1165969981; x=1166833981; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; z=From:=20Fred=20Baker=20<fred@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Gen-ART=20review=20of=20draft-ietf-v6ops-ipsec-tunnel s-04.txt |Sender:=20; bh=kwHGcdfsTDdDtgoKZtvdlT8V+yJCbhb5pyZiWrlq40w=; b=fD/OtoANXpCzHXxFeVGs7O0tyLQ6frslXHyZXUK3VEwMQgaSSueOQF8ap7WahXzpIMIFU8V8 f0WCqvp/PfxL68to7/SXVc/9CVcrmp5UJqQX0GvxVQgaqJBVaIqw7u85;