Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-pim-source-discovery-bsr-07

Stig Venaas <stig@venaas.com> Tue, 16 January 2018 20:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=venaas-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0A9bjenrGSY+/+k1HBRgZ5R+soHqXpxmOLAKz1t48gY=; b=pNRJwpIQmfP3FUFx/G3N18XarQidRzMEmZ0TGZUsxTPv6Ek6+b8946Q6xAcfZuBmSl 5ORSsSKuoGQ4ImV8OYuA46InYyDqz0yROGfXtGW439D2/PcVchzGLCscZaizpuFnNY5t 78A32/9RATtW3xD6z1LBCyFLdIdczdNlRenJl8J3+DyPpwcAb13fSewF6Gu9PHzYPOFm XKXQY1qwMc1awsNxLcqD+yDIE9Y/arSqLscGZpQGSdZDyjZwT8k7HHIzbiL2T5BRG59c nyg6hkaAQFgjuMH2rEQUGIFl4xO/k4gLCykBRgH5txspUiOEriwnt/Bbh5iUtSeaXX5B 4ZWA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0A9bjenrGSY+/+k1HBRgZ5R+soHqXpxmOLAKz1t48gY=; b=WqRXPCD59fq6VLTmB0rLTzLZdK2/J4BXlFPblLoIFf+m9wm+ZPEzVCt6CiQcDxAvk6 2/uWOcV1klarhtAkNdIbVGiHhjlaKcu1GdzeVmH8oAhl64K99txTiXi6OD/2Qvtb6D03 CSgnOkNekPVJ4r+WQYHEPr9hmLtFjtfQmPZvlcT6+z4SqEb/Ez2nG9IVmthvtkIUP1uY gVAiwWAnswvvE0MWrkvjNkS49MqPns6ZJoF5kMOSCCtYUuGeiHwHj4gCL9JfGHca4uie n+ejnsLEH8xQ25EugPhbSDkxmwZDa7jRaSXY+ZoRmEzCvxi7tNSA4hZOgcNxx7Jrv91/ G4Mw==