[Gen-art] RE: Gen-ART review of Widex Requirements Draft

Black_David@emc.com Wed, 24 January 2007 02:03 UTC

From: Black_David@emc.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 21:02:18 -0500
To: Black_David@emc.com, gen-art@ietf.org, vlad.stibu@nokia.com, dsr@w3.org
Cc: lisa@osafoundation.org, dean.willis@softarmor.com
Subject: [Gen-art] RE: Gen-ART review of Widex Requirements Draft

The -04 version of the Widex Requirements draft has addressed
all of the comments in my Gen-ART review, and hence is ready for
publication as an Informational RFC.

Many thanks to the authors,
--David
p.s. My spell checker wants to render Widex as Windex - I
	suspect there's a horrible UI joke hiding in there ...
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
black_david@emc.com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754