[Gen-art] Gen-ART (telechat) review of draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-18

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Thu, 07 February 2013 10:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1360234357; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=lg0Q7q0fl1aNgYd8MuTy8fRoKj/hj+M4YOasuWD7akk=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=nrPOENrSCaszl854faCoPofbjRsGkHBRxgnECShvug/IjiHnmPL3MZMycVWL3Vx8+5fQ5H qHuxj0Snk2RRIuOpjBKj2HtAoEv+6NZXrNQsl6BTwgBr+ICsW2RZf2sQyPcHfoKFqDvj+j lX9RNSmvJ4nqbEKpcUECI6ZcchPWOrM=;