[Gen-art] Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-idr-rfc3065bis-05.txt

Danny McPherson <danny@arbor.net> Mon, 21 August 2006 03:10 UTC

From: Danny McPherson <danny@arbor.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 08:53:46 -0600
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Cc: "Bill Fenner (E-mail)" <fenner@research.att.com>, jgs@cisco.com, gen-art@ietf.org, idr-chairs@tools.ietf.org
Subject: [Gen-art] Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-idr-rfc3065bis-05.txt

On Aug 16, 2006, at 2:30 AM, Harald Alvestrand wrote:

> I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this document. For background
> on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at:
>
> 	http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html
>
> Please consider these comments along with any other last call
> comments you may receive.
>
> Document: draft-ietf-idr-rfc3065bis-05.txt
>          (along with draft-mcpherson-idr-rfc3065bis-impl-00)
> Intended status: Draft
> Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand
> Date: August 16, 2006
>
> This draft is going for Draft Standard. The implementation report
> (which is an expired internet-draft, but also stored in the
> implementation repository; http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/
> implem_RFC3065bis.txt) is also reviewed here.
>
> Basically, I think this is ready.

Harald,
Good feedback, thanks.  I'll add a complete "changes from previous
rev/3065"
section, as there were a few noteworthy for the implementer.  I'm
still working
with John on what to do with AS_CONFED_SET - more to follow there.  I'll
fix the nits below as well.

Good feedback from the GEN-ART team, many thanks!

-danny