Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option: Minor and editorial

"jouni.nospam" <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Mon, 06 March 2017 00:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=nDGCSGlqrUTcxc29YKKTzxflH7TidtYMSmQnXuVFro0=; b=bTUwTNd5GUdFM7zVki/t4H2n5jkompmrjUIdaSxVjoTMooJwQVWU90g/osIE4L5Kpa 5DUSOQkzNgj8gL6uDyVYKUMDF3hm0QU9PPjqaAGWDsnMCuLTCIeJU/Jn5jXPmIxPlNDE 4ylm1nYnZH90R5mdu7FB00r15R11JZvqGXiMUSIOhfobpEVDM0tuax2uQlR1cjTiYF13 rmidoSsC8QZbfAP9cwTpF8K8lY3GKo7kXDunJbTHlLMBwmClTgO994VAm1uY3HRcAIwY ynWRfa+lsgxCwQpSblkqmEQjx0UfP1ji4B8rz6WLNQxIivwK09rsXe7jT8XkQZpISC++ Z+kw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=nDGCSGlqrUTcxc29YKKTzxflH7TidtYMSmQnXuVFro0=; b=hkC3U9Mjb+93sbPUVCIsinBY4jOutMmApV1omabeqQPG2aCVb6zVfByp/KDsPNpg8x wOdnxBhihTKqbQ9zA8EBhgWDI2VGkrQ/JX+Jb8mnpyq4JFOCnhPbOLTUTufOslVtkYTF JVOCDas9ieqixiiB8PoSauFAlLSE71yy12ZxY1BCdOXQPpS2/KMrYsH6eeXmZvh6Rvk+ TvRTuCou1d7WDN0D1pwCaGyIOcA3vzR8HJn/0BvH5tqM0/yUxvCiLb+xohD50Npr6U3j GbK34RfePUXd5XJR+QCRsTAbiH+3dpoAfIExK/4s4F55/l26djVwoZZzo/3Uv9ILS70c s0cQ==