RE: [Gen-art] RE: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ips-scsi-mib-08

Black_David@emc.com Tue, 17 January 2006 17:47 UTC

From: Black_David@emc.com
To: harald@alvestrand.no, gen-art@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [Gen-art] RE: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ips-scsi-mib-08
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:40:28 -0500
Cc: mbakke@cisco.com, marjorie_krueger@hp.com, mankin@psg.com, yaronled@bezeqint.net, ips@ietf.org, michele@sanrad.com, kzm@cisco.com, Black_David@emc.com
Sender: gen-art-bounces@ietf.org

Harald,

Ok, there's some text in Section 7.5 that's already headed in
that direction, so we'll see about writing a "MUST implement"
requirement for the Counter64 items based on interface speed.

Thanks,
--David
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
black_david@emc.com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754

Number