Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-reverse-metric-07

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 13 September 2022 06:52 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=pX8DtGgwrBCW91CvHVMXGKWR4H7UdJ5UFZRrP/0TBwg=; b=D2IgbP2nnFOyLArlg0rtmhLHzsvG/o3vgF1P7ofRyykAiYXqAnz4emIu0eNZDSumoQ NcY7fTRmrtz85d9zQhpt07wA/UlP8nQwKJG3B6Ckcpws7AtpKRoaDyDZp+0/v1Hmjw7L cV1y351XRBqfmIK6j0/aad3QDNtMH9rcIuqK6lCjJSHLsuueaobbXo49+dCLY/GY2JLj BG0oiNjG2S0TshXNXWCMyYWtAhjR+RHubSYtQQ2JzNiH6YGgLBjtTP+FP8xxG2/o+EzS C9rjRkpBm0Dxt9WwPelL2zEgjF/080zaCWjdgvODqfSIF+54CzJxhtUwHvJ4w4MOnYZ5 YNSg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=pX8DtGgwrBCW91CvHVMXGKWR4H7UdJ5UFZRrP/0TBwg=; b=1n771BHrLkJNhWtcuzH72uG5Nazs+bpW3Q9VRG2U3KzkbC5ou4Y5f0+YmBzPQX4L0t uEIQLLR8ovBW5OVFOwQgrsHIeqvWEAkPNT4Hzb6+zJISav18S0AVlTP+K5G5pG8Q6wci yPwysiHmdzIFF13QK/ER9fmJ/YbUOA1oAjzTB3GfxuBGV+N4IgqicIU+b5ZRG9VZAtfk qz3R7da6KvK33caGqVRUS+dOSOelwt+6X++LByTiMo3u8aUbGCRY3NqZEik9Dxb2ikQY Q/sHksArllTo+Orf2o8gvKmPfze7x0Ey7hepz7pKR1jkCKtYPXJBwjc37bjlE1/zv47a 2HGQ==