[Gen-art] Fwd: [IESG-AGENDA-DIST] Summarized Agenda for the 2010-08-12 IESG Teleconference

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Sat, 07 August 2010 06:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=HGpQG0xElVSFjYIRxKSoBXP4Ui7cKR5L5fVO5qqQLl0=; b=vVS13pVZZNixVYybWhkTPzaypzDFhCk3XX6FCwJqzoZnUnQQ/xey5B79xYLkSzqboj Tes9BkWLbFIpNhp9CS7sC6rXVmBuhgjEatMRmSizCF6uSWsVImnULLyOe5YrWguPLOxr YOOmFWdrt4BhM/lZ2gVfPm9t6kyP5sZfIIkYE=