Re: [Gen-art] Review of draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases-11

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Tue, 11 April 2017 19:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=DBStrk6+Zzp+rWv7Jw GgP/EKuYSFcKd//dyOO1FSzIo=; b=gffhU4SKdL0XjLeW0KuaRk0Jd3lQSHsNkZ pL49c7UmSVv9GTr9eQ5UCVYGmtbEoDtF8PmcpcxKoZxJ8g1eS1RC9fwG4yeWWYc/ pnRHZtyOptUkGqTWFigjl9/r6Q+fZyV9qafvyWUxhukPJQCNW0LKWWONkw6HdGt+ wqI5V9FiF0Fc8rRBTxijvI0WALnrdm5SzM/ysftc2PcyfAAi0wsw/Pe47x4vQ/iE FAw8GlAJ4FhFDNhb+rU0wjwpo51aUsADX/d7mLMP8iQXhStbCGJN3Jce9QvkwUPx ZQYchSWwenCvUbP9Jij4ToNxqAPSQonTlA+L5aE9FhGu21iyMUVA==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s= fm1; bh=DBStrk6+Zzp+rWv7JwGgP/EKuYSFcKd//dyOO1FSzIo=; b=lfIIS8Qt jX6L0OywiGzvOxyjSsogPLWicM71jWW7v0VSvrafxd0Qn/2lmWJsWO9RJ4VZ9RuR ssEKkZEsRgxEmLadlwx29vudElSX9MVvxIPruwQUl5MBKn0RHJfkpVIWnMqT0obY AlaJtoIJvk3zznPNGYkeYeQNxScgihPXWrelKlSCG/PnMSZnrc5XI3/87rC7gyqg SZ3YXqyx9u3M8DZCiZTS/cW4dtluhQMQvOzIN//ueX0Xn0ftKUPyHK3WNSSS2UfW gEDAaS9xCcn4TsTrh5iEuikykfaW3mm8DijovFJwh0dkShqvm2/Gxes71z2IUhqL ZZZvMc5NBT+3hA==