Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-mext-aaa-ha-goals-01.txt

"Julien Bournelle" <julien.bournelle@gmail.com> Fri, 18 July 2008 14:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=1dBa7ZP8XK1rbuxwEz5/Gel/nqfmga50rT2aLWWeNnk=; b=WzsHTcRp1OrKerPLP8wkcc+44gDjXuPZmQ5oT8cFa2PVGdLfxy40maDDFwFVavalID P6WOizG0SZ5y0a9MTwhF/qMaCFETsZ/zN6iQ7CykHtyV+4bUbjf9uwDgqykDUehGs297 S0QwUX2f/HvlJTP3JYdsKLcDuhdumk+pQYSQk=