Re: [Gen-art] [dhcwg] RE : Gen-art review: draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-05

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Mon, 29 April 2013 14:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8804; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1367245115; x=1368454715; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=79UA9FLZu0g3FxXvLo4Lkql6GqmmOh0mD/nUOcM1nj8=; b=WofcX8Csqxt7HQophfHOch7vXGgkL+Fi4pD18TI3tOkhKCrl/nEHZSBB 7ykO45ILrIviQE5OM5vpv+BfCcnuZeCcr87wqChEIFN1agthDP7zZR+CN LL+X7b4pq9WWkydEQjz854u4GYqH2l0WaX/rM9geXmMfXdg5VOGwJXDcv U=;