[Gen-art] Gen-ART review: draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option-07.txt

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Fri, 16 November 2012 19:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=mXZ7v73r2AgMMkBICJsyhkMA3ItkgM+t0r5NzdzF9Lo=; b=0hB0WNYezdGi9RsRYuHVwff7P7v+/2AVTvc2sCROSuWychITT9C8dYlz/fnQEb7QcQ 8oPQUeV1f0HFneX3eJWHoZCjQRUPw69rn4CRZnCs8/Frmn9n1DxYhkY5+zEEh/OGd+6d gU9+3b/60eQVlBv/S0hZ0/iicNrDjTl2dwUETgA9k5gV2Ar1SQfbdV8uDeMZUxNdoNIn z1US3CbK3dVwxv+C9T54D11yRhSH0MbdPkXHXEzphI59RZU3khimv2iFBfRIY246TPeN Kd2gsHVZ3Pk2D4/wXKC2JZE+ptGRdAnz7og/aAXcOYVrfPehZJO9VTTqavp8NXSFkf44 IpBg==