Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-12

Theresa Enghardt <ietf@tenghardt.net> Tue, 10 March 2020 03:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=tenghardt.net; s=20170414; t=1583810771; bh=8S7LvN/ej//4evovtZn/aeEABcEta7Yz1ezjU2KBUOY=; h=Subject:To:Cc:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From; b=a7tjz8U7H7bTruc/Mkwm7s94MLThC84u/LbzwQynD6P80F/scHeK111eh2FfDtC8e VCVctS69JYl3uTbQ4gaDob/EVtN5hXujfBcmHhtfuvm6Pr+MPn35NhwQk7jUjWrvgE QhCIfeXNpTVlKfvmqe8dqRaoDu7j6vlSWinB8dfInzq2LUoQQQPXA+gBYFlvk1CbGv eIgzTEN14dkjHiJoEzTKd5Ip3iPviCslGHTG6qAJrntzQus6qW/5wWPTYcBmFSd5QH bHS73mVJwkAm6o3hQnb3jU/QH3P1RpQyLC7/oIkVUWORY1pF2PX4RV0M/VywOGBpbB Vv2TnAgUZ5VKA==