Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-repute-media-type-10

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Sat, 07 September 2013 07:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=AsOt0jpJE4Qpi0Fzxms+TQrGkb3eQLEdyHgOs5XLyMc=; b=PxDz2EhO0AB5qE84O+tc9muUG26Ew2uf3pjS8dMAp3/GVSODgiyvf+yBxZli5SOI9F 9OFjdlYEi/phSusFr4kqP6zXDliwUu8jSLyFHUZAAkAOn2X6DR7H7ys8/E4XWWJ9BPCA xNo607yJeNCvJEHybHlWSrySigUOEzD1U1AJZ925q/VcFUEclf3B4iNWEm9o1KHwVC76 XpdhyY2fQXzDGBhYN2L4CF3R4HLokv8zsvPTRRgryJGxy59CGJfTFU2yf0RsijjayRy3 KIIArGoIei12ZD7aMV0U7i+4tTBXbg84YTXKEBYg7P2VYc6yiauz7PCO5uWu1nXYL36g I2mA==