Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-sip-rph-new-namespaces-03.txt

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Tue, 21 October 2008 17:07 UTC

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:09:02 -0500
To: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3345; t=1224608944; x=1225472944; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Gen-ART=20review=20of=20draft-ietf-sip- rph-new-namespaces-03.txt |Sender:=20 |To:=20Cullen=20Jennings=20<fluffy@cisco.com>; bh=vhlajD2tTGquldIZb4c5+GNyzElEYn9jbSqoOrSt9J0=; b=ie7aPsymd7xkVY6iWeRlGpkpUKAXfLKFqakE2NDCsQh5LJrnVOaVku34xe iOI7spbdPXD05lRJQcv4tl6PFXnLqt5bYzh6JN3d23B198OT2H2dUxRPlOC9 ewSlRPsm4m;