Re: [Gen-art] [tram] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-tram-turnbis-25

Vijay Gurbani <vijay.gurbani@gmail.com> Tue, 04 June 2019 14:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=6aYC+/Pdmt3o3va1MOhudzK7+DqOEfQhUdBpT27S2sA=; b=upGSms81NP1h7vYxF8TtFem8IaR7nZXEejKqh+ozokBZVBS1CXF/1pWcfOziuGCMuh 5Lh97UgGaG3aTRTotfJeCDaWl5nBprOqf32VG6vHurbqDRWXD2lsS41LarDVAWlqjtqh BpU2mO+nuKO5ZuqbhY7iihzqMF2Ya012Y32GXzxvWNRR4gNk7D9n2IQmklGwKmux15To dC3dE8Z90GBmfOs1daPmBcKd20nzzgm338HTW8afBsEzyN1UGhuHEakXpVNLfsxypcHQ T2FwkRsh/+xL61NceGjGYsAACGO5kORcnSIEb7G/G+uOsSJpmV9Ibf7flLi0OUrQUqOM pFDg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6aYC+/Pdmt3o3va1MOhudzK7+DqOEfQhUdBpT27S2sA=; b=hl2aPms39rBRIf6ulQi0HoIbz9B/mBylE8M0PNBVjxZLoFKka5T8DE0tN0Gtx2Y/Xi T0qNDa+FV0dOwREEf5gu/H8JTCUgfYPw9G6PNiTZio05w/0RRkEgaKR04CeprAHRkmPM vk53hkwC2F5fy/+9veCd0MHC3SzZJ4RHaVB492F5OXgx133NbBPhIJW3cNjNKVbrNa2e FlsrPmvnF6WLatnCg61C5Yqz36gNE8bb3xAHOPL+h/vk2cAJ8g68QqOITdzyN6/KGdml 5rNCvb1PF81SICnRRcaImvs0BzdQ01JrPS1flIxSlr9qaX/AqxPZT71t94DtQoIWChEi 07ug==