Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART and OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-terminology-03

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Tue, 11 August 2015 13:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1439299706; bh=g9lbVzikyNHrzk9/QikwvH4LpOs=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=leOl075QhgU7u4uozxkTGXpZ5OlpdPg0K8nNqHtRteIXlw00PkgnmeeKHGgjXLN6m bATyF97gmQ2yl4LTHFETcpTp5clf9ByLxHSaDvJOR3vaXg47LvNSzMAiN8jqN3K9md p+BAK5YtvEKoEM0ICiB3SNWb8Ux7sePzIkyQoM0E=