Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model-16

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Fri, 07 October 2016 09:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=19053; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1475831664; x=1477041264; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to; bh=K1SXIs1Kp3MMK201OdtQ9FYsbvXpu0ehdGSF8Yod8+s=; b=JRUpzrBaFKK8ZwLx+6WS9cmsO8ghH1U9MHdHt1R8dJh8HeuC/UbGWbCj SL9dK96OOdbopYRn7VW7lnYCydhlW6V5URD/d3HJ8RRSUmQs0HQYgwjmL aHsFZB0tdJfbLeUVl8+20idWVOIw05Vq308QnQ6geUvV2uxL8hy7T90BS E=;