Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-anima-voucher-05

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Wed, 13 December 2017 20:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=gHscJTDDRMtC3UVQWI+aEqmF6y7wP K/pjUsiwvM6r9E=; b=TP7PxlN94+yXYmcKabEGIdfymZ9BmoBDg8nBnd2ikIAMm ZL7ePyg47IPbMFzYVM2XzoEc7YPXI7DBj/cXXp6rf1f4GiMw2TudTe24+AFX273w p6vXrFG1KvPKSEr07EtCmPrSdGmhzDcA21YG+H+H1cz4XrIIr/ettgT+Q7iOJJhB CVAW2pRLNpmX8gVrVfhOS96aVMpW6K+VzgbEc6GRp/LLATuV5zYul7poLR6mfVbu 2wX0dpNE4yeoPkcanIvKsnCBEhYk2gqMsIYi8C3XjJwHVm1ISzm7HtPEXxkmInqP gwjk/UOHqz56JL6HVkw7ukZm5Q+PNee8NvsGul6Zg==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=gHscJT DDRMtC3UVQWI+aEqmF6y7wPK/pjUsiwvM6r9E=; b=jqm7EqS32ewkrDovuAsG0D musOnj8Ks4/y4uahovcL1T25xSw1cXjSPn+ATQ0B9pOAocfBRCCsMY8L86hdeBP3 6/2kYx3R5N9WxnmEag0OvQ9s6MeMGnE18cpDd4IjjxOJJ+PHwWzWR6iL9LzgLzWj x6ZvO4QimzwGGbNNM/SmvETW6sM5XL6w+bjbmmTTa8skQSvS8d+UcM0IXNWEMLJd awz4vKfVrYnw6bcTz41Bzw0gG/27ZJujDn41IW89CiVfaRmKw6JIQgqIyE6RfM0H y3rfQ8JWypbO2HA93Qwc4aXNMZvWn2XBkmn9aI+/QYnWYROuGygVypU6sS9TSPXA ==