[Gen-art] Re: Gen-art review of draft-manral-ipsec-rfc4305-bis-errata-02.txt

"Vishwas Manral" <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 13 December 2006 03:46 UTC

Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:13:53 -0800
From: Vishwas Manral <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com>
To: Elwyn Davies <elwynd@dial.pipex.com>
Cc: General Area Review Team <gen-art@ietf.org>, Russ Housely <housley@vigilsec.com>
Subject: [Gen-art] Re: Gen-art review of draft-manral-ipsec-rfc4305-bis-errata-02.txt

Hi Elwyn,

Thanks a lot for the very detailed comments. They are all very useful.

I will reword section 4 to make it clearer - including changing the
sectionn heading. I have got similar comments from Nico and Russ on
the section too. I will also remove Appendix A and Merge Appendix B. I
will also take care of all the reference changes as well as other
nit's you have pointed to.

Thanks again,
Vishwas