Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-soc-overload-control-14.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 17 December 2013 01:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=uT99qPfDd1nh0amngl8PcLzTNAGuZiPFYWzwOr/Dui8=; b=Iq0WdY+rrBpt1A3RHQwQcawlIMYTXEnBrW3uWyfsoWSLqXg9MNLLJy2FnZt2FAfIha dhG4wpd8beGaeItrlEWWFZht1zs79BNHCTSjMJG1c+cGFeS0czE+FgKunqYqbo9+w2uu zQdcvpy1mcQIhqjmnohJqn3cUBM10nXAsKiYfpMs+P8XGwY0sn+v9lktgVgil9T6O9Dr zwt+GbVw5BZZAjMVsuXKpGGyyZLUd0sajctyXIUx1HPBA55dxzPcjOc9aLBRhVgStI0B f7WjzX6HiQdKSKzlUELDgqEevZ0sdvwlKwpnR9WF1kz02pCLx6gu5OulsWIEjycwSvaV 99oQ==