Re: [Geopriv] Please note: Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-geopriv-deref-protocol-06.txt

tglassey <tglassey@earthlink.net> Fri, 13 July 2012 04:12 UTC

Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 21:13:03 -0700
From: tglassey <tglassey@earthlink.net>
To: "Richard L. Barnes" <rbarnes@bbn.com>
Cc: geopriv@ietf.org, IPR@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Geopriv] Please note: Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-geopriv-deref-protocol-06.txt

On 7/12/2012 12:26 PM, Richard L. Barnes wrote:
> Hi Todd,
>
> If you believe there is IPR that relates to this document, please submit it to the IETF IPR tracker.  It does not appear that you have done so already:
> <https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?option=document_search&document_search=draft-ietf-geopriv-deref-protocol>
>
> Thanks,

Done - and I included a link to the PATENT ASSIGNMENT STATEMENT for this
patents assignment to Digital Delivery Inc a company later bought by Datum.

http://www.jdsupra.com/post/documentViewer.aspx?fid=9e6c52e3-a1b6-4274-bf68-ee14e3629153

What you will read in the link is that I assigned the patent so that
they could perform pre-paid legal services in filing the patents for us.
You understand there are special standings for Fiduciary Contracts???

I am dead serious about this - I am losing about a billion dollars a
week in royalties.

Todd//