Re: [Geopriv] SIP Location Conveyance ??

"DRAGE, Keith \(Keith\)" <drage@alcatel-lucent.com> Sun, 30 March 2008 23:08 UTC

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 01:07:50 +0200
From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net>, Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>, "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
Cc: GEOPRIV <geopriv@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Geopriv] SIP Location Conveyance ??
Sender: geopriv-bounces@ietf.org

This has gone round in circles often enough that I want GEOPRIV to make,
and document, a consensus call on the way forward.

That can either be via a WG draft with consensus support, or a call on
the GEOPRIV mailing list, but it has got to happen.

We do not touch it in SIP until that occurs.

The text in conveyance already represents a prior SIP WG decision.

Regards

Keith