Re: [Geopriv] Confused about draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txt

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Thu, 24 July 2008 06:02 UTC

Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 01:02:50 -0500
To: "Winterbottom, James" <James.Winterbottom@andrew.com>, Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
References: <C41BFCED3C088E40A8510B57B165C1623E212E@FIESEXC007.nsn-intra.net> <XFE-SJC-212FR0rmTIV00002fab@xfe-sjc-212.amer.cisco.com> <C41BFCED3C088E40A8510B57B165C1623E2189@FIESEXC007.nsn-intra.net> <XFE-SJC-211jCRGryWt00002fcf@xfe-sjc-211.amer.cisco.com> <48802E72.6050607@gmx.net> <XFE-SJC-211r8gclDyG00004287@xfe-sjc-211.amer.cisco.com> <E51D5B15BFDEFD448F90BDD17D41CFF104981F0E@AHQEX1.andrew.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=10879; t=1216879367; x=1217743367; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Geopriv]=20Confused=20about=0A=20=20dr aft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txt |Sender:=20; bh=TX8dM3q8rfsHuD9mlY7Dr1JFcA+YEBiz8DyngHmcgcI=; b=hKtqSLDcqFSeNf85T5N5114xgGuc4MZCksxUKe5OHFsuXo2tkYijHPlI2c R11VDrHbNuXeexCw1JiKITCethts52ZIRZ8rOZeE9HnHVPyKdKDsPFEZb6/U oTLFIe91fu;