Re: [Geopriv] Last Call: <draft-ietf-geopriv-rfc3825bis-16.txt> (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Options for Coordinate-based Location Configuration Information) to Proposed Standard

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Sat, 05 February 2011 06:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=cA0asgB0A2YgHCH6Lrr4n4izsyKwH166sR4wv2QAIgA=; b=r7B8VEUG1NnSFLKWaTbrSQI0lDtO0HWak+Lvd0sGCFX1NV8pn2odGwxSyvu1kJfKi4 Cmv71EYN7NXfW5UJFrn484qB8cBaLCEubSm1poaqBF4fuuCQu7OVSn9iaHuy4LHRalfP 5DU1AUPxlbG8GsYPe2W2EJQZkFDuUa+aPWi38=