Re: [Geopriv] Last Call: <draft-ietf-geopriv-res-gw-lis-discovery-07.txt> (Location Information Server (LIS) Discovery using IP address and Reverse DNS) to Proposed Standard

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Thu, 05 December 2013 22:39 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=E2TBomntwQHBon5HC8pGUI+Q1HsUy3IcuhfRQ+aj0M8=; b=BoapxVY6KwRnQ171qOlt9Q4GDt/UlPKBNp9NJBl5enE/yoODNkENB7xeWCrB34t0oD /mQYAt9SB+IrXxh7DX1b0+XMhgb9RHcLw0p+sqK2yz7jswWYGkwaKOj296fImT717esA N9vb4n10ZrGJ7/bqYJ5IqbW9ErKAtRtbT/hwynvIWjKA2OBbp36rWvrQ4zSHkQ6KBE4J qoVilh9crIz0hd+WXymdYMT0u1sSLXae1iTpwjfllT3/3Hqp/nJ8Kj9vfoI/L2wK69Rq w3YVZ0V02dgFqYTzUpi9+vmOELo7JKJI4ArD4XEhQRIzuQTgdFPIIg7K2fPsJzge5mOt qFMA==