Re: [Geopriv] Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-geopriv-civic-address-recommendations-02

Karl Heinz Wolf <khwolf1@gmail.com> Mon, 22 June 2009 12:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=d+SfG45ug45ukZwdMEG0DLbiAJDiF81shXXgI1sOSZg=; b=JQEnMzZHtF4bdiPgbQHz1woM2Usl1hXcbS34uAQXIBoXb5M/vckkYbYEuO+uUw8kOG 0Tqew54tK844tk70Oj1RkPYfdYeI28Tlz/4UBYDa7oxSITxv8zXDtwkw5uSwj3VHwD24 pAaWtA4gC8t1u32S2mKN2QqW8XWYWK2jKwAyU=