[Geopriv] New Milestones

Andrew Newton <andy@hxr.us> Tue, 28 November 2006 17:59 UTC

To: GEOPRIV WG <geopriv@ietf.org>
From: Andrew Newton <andy@hxr.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:58:56 -0500
Subject: [Geopriv] New Milestones

All,

We need to update our milestones.  Here is the list that the co-
chairs have created:

Done     Discuss initial geopriv scenarios and application
requirements i-d's
Done     Discuss initial geographic location privacy and security
requirements i-d.
Done     Initial i-d on geographic information protocol design,
including privacy and security techniques.
Done     Review charter and initial i-ds with AD, and have IESG
consider rechartering if necessary.
Done     Submit geopriv scenarios and application requirements to
IESG for publicaiton as Informational RFCs
Done     Submit security/privacy requirements I-D to IESG for
publication as Informational RFC.
Done     Submit PIDF-LO basic geopriv object draft as a PS
Done     Initial Common Rules base object draft
Done     Initial Common Ruels GEOPRIV object draft
Done     Submit DHCP Civil draft as a PS
Done     Submit draft-ietf-geopriv-policy as PS
Done     Submit draft-ietf-geopriv-common-policy as PS
Done     Submit draft-ietf-geopriv-radius as PS
Dec 2006 Submit draft-ietf-geopriv-revised-civic as PS
Dec 2006 Initial draft on location conveyance error semantics.
Dec 2006 Initial draft updating RFC 3825.
Feb 2007 Confer with SIP WG on SIP using protocol draft as PS
Feb 2007 Submit draft-ietf-geopriv-pidf-lo-profile as PS
Apr 2007 Submit L7LCP requirements as Informational
Aug 2007 Submit L7LCP specification as PS
Aug 2007 Submit draft on location conveyance error semantics as
Informational
Aug 2007 Submit draft updating RFC 3825 as PS

This incorporates the two new work items we discussed at the meeting
(RFC 3824 update & location conveyance error semantics), and also
changes the pidf-lo-profile draft from BCP to PS.

Please send comments to this list no later than Dec. 13.

-andy