Re: [Geopriv] [geopriv] #20: Section 1 re-organization

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Thu, 17 September 2009 06:41 UTC

Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 01:42:22 -0500
To: bernard_aboba@hotmail.com
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5791; t=1253169744; x=1254033744; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Geopriv]=20[geopriv]=20#20=3A=20Sectio n=201=20re-organization |Sender:=20; bh=ifU6l6oT8/sH2SX7sGZ/FPw925dFZ9h0fGTu6z7eYLw=; b=OHoQMLMjlFqKqXUApXRjDfIvkB/69epJnSItfHTrAbIv/Qs0Zk4dvm+g+5 kx0VNPpUQMizaA4ouwxxLARuWVsU1jAIXtiyYoVS2Z5y9L147Mb5U/NimiLL rwcQLTwNJ+;