Re: [Geopriv] Revised charter proposal

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Tue, 24 March 2009 23:21 UTC

Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 18:22:12 -0500
To: Richard Barnes <rbarnes@bbn.com>
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=7414; t=1237936935; x=1238800935; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Geopriv]=20Revised=20charter=20proposa l |Sender:=20; bh=Mr5DgV0jpl139QkxFQ9YjE5/AhSYNwNw4CKfXrs85ME=; b=H6UjW8NzaYmPetcRYGxHh+6ZgckTLCRltpp/BsFd+rFokLFlD/5vAW8OaR O5cmO9xL0R9TssCsqEqB4U8fUmWm52Hs1oZRWyQgB7OkOqHa7+57yhY5T4Zv 4FJfkxZYat;