Re: [Geopriv] PIDF-LO uncertainty and confidence

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Fri, 22 March 2013 16:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=tJ8HO/LzTcIgHC1gvo4LCpTjlEoZRBchTLMFZr2u7oI=; b=SVW63CplkdVKjASXH8SYV7QcAlVhoSnr7ptyteI7f1LhuzoTV59L4/FvIQtkXECJjZ U3z5jPWfP7u/qhPOYNqeDP6X74TNIII+WHGmoBo53cLs6dx46Wl17YOzVdPbHxUuUpsd KtM6KOmb+3aFSdanvPgywXDJIud73ozhv0ZaHBoQoUWVFwt70+O0bwKNPy9eotkaaKnq Mswic6cbGioLOt5yI7idmxQ4t7P839Fi8RyIQp6BnhetJZ07NpUJkRfjtuZ/OG6sIDsd /Xv6Ogj91e9Y1Qjc1Q/bzV50je3Ps+LLZ6dW90z93GlDGCU8BFXZldDsGQSgPH+IgmjD qPWQ==