Re: [GROW] bmp rib-out pre-policy questions (was Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out-02.txt)

"Tim Evens (tievens)" <tievens@cisco.com> Thu, 04 October 2018 23:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5736; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1538696556; x=1539906156; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=LWA/d/rAxD4/RAy4wJzImAvlzdsnnXn5N2ukgkjc8Gg=; b=PtGWkseJX90vbCYg94uKtJJjwcELFQ3Ft5g7tDTl+Ns/6hLo3aTs6T2i Z00WYG/2pFdNnjmPs7nn9c4gIz42YpAswHQkx9RPkukK4JrMHzBhiZfBg d+AE0T9ORscKTGFA6g4GNOUBVb+WftVFCs8BEr08fGO74+++33Da1Ln/5 w=;