Re: [GROW] draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib terminology edits

Zhuangshunwan <zhuangshunwan@huawei.com> Sat, 20 July 2019 00:52 UTC

From: Zhuangshunwan <zhuangshunwan@huawei.com>
To: Paolo Lucente <paolo@ntt.net>, Jeffrey Haas <jhaas@pfrc.org>
CC: "grow@ietf.org" <grow@ietf.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 00:52:27 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.124.94.77]
Subject: Re: [GROW] draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib terminology edits

Hi,

Regarding VRF/Table Name TLV:
Based on my understanding of RFC7854, I think the processing of VRF/Table Name TLV can be the same as Type 0 String TLV of BMP Initiation Message in RFC7854:
The VRF/Table Name TLV MAY be included multiple times.
If multiple strings are included, their ordering MUST be preserved when they are reported.

At the same time, this spec can also support processing multiple String Information into one composite String and then putting it into one TLV.

Thanks,
Shunwan