[GROW] 答复: Playing with origin validation

"Guyunan (Yunan Gu, IP Technology Research Dept. NW)" <guyunan@huawei.com> Mon, 13 April 2020 08:25 UTC

From: "Guyunan (Yunan Gu, IP Technology Research Dept. NW)" <guyunan@huawei.com>
To: Job Snijders <job@instituut.net>, Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net>, "draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-egress.authors@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-egress.authors@ietf.org>
CC: "grow@ietf.org grow@ietf.org" <grow@ietf.org>, SIDR Operations WG <sidrops@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 08:25:46 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.108.203.187]
Subject: [GROW] 答复: Playing with origin validation

draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-egress-02 could be a good solution to the case that Robert raised. The egress OV provides the export filtering for routes with invalid ROA validation result. With this capability supported, the origin AS/AS operator is in fact able to identify that its own ROA entry is out of date and needs to be updated. However, currently there's no further action/suggestion specified other than filtering in the draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-egress-02. So, a small suggestion to the authors that maybe some specifications can be added to the draft regarding how the origin AS could/should react upon this case.

BR,

Yunan