Re: [GROW] New Version Notification for draft-gersch-grow-revdns-bgp-00.txt

Arturo Servin <arturo.servin@gmail.com> Fri, 16 March 2012 00:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=j4nR7qC6i0Hi3J25X3aXu9JowC90onm9ahyfhV5cdms=; b=j+P7yRsidOgZpQXs3rhbc0fgE9y9CWPZ2xwgt5dCuaOgQ3p6ksLPIhgSapIMDs5tfG LlGrQ0AuqNRikijiXmzzGZTs8mgo3Jk7h5R/V3s6E0a534+JoI8NbzOEIQxIGDTZdFjM jRvk6hHt+0PYgcD0vltolLV+XUl8dYIs1Ae5Hpg2wFizV81+uUYcng+QFt6XtIw5lHKS 7SgqBYIe7PemqjvQ86QI00JIubkKCe2CxaJu83SeUsNwV4y0tUwngLpeN8f1KBOYM1Zl j2awXnmvN0FBjU3HSsEBYPvEd010qLM00LYtEViFhjRMSgoL0ZBKF/cu+guRDxBpozeA 2Ibw==