Re: [GROW] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-grow-bmp-15: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Christopher Morrow <christopher.morrow@gmail.com> Sun, 01 November 2015 06:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=0qhe2oBjjOevtYzSyGAAkfR6V1Jvfo8Mm0RerZPxLZw=; b=uX4XzDNJsLNde/ZA6W2vhLsi61mlWZqqF+w2c4E+YIYKlAT8qabAHmlgOBcwwexA5X LtDtZCys2nnsk3t6394WFFfMTa7WXaGbHMUTRlI629RM/h+NtFfhWpLM7A6lLkkZHGft 47FQHe3dORkK8Crvk1qFEqRx17ceZR72fC67nyhYKmSdmE1tKirR+yM46507rJjpI9sE fmHSNFL1QTFMYf7vty5ZyXAet1FKGiEcflbL6seD7hD26O2AZg3kF6fpIfF/cYXUhIpI qzpcJY49M6WDeBHPSAxRoa05VTHoObZ0FMJfRVClNIoqkiK8PwHGZsWvjS+u28BOVVoR p1IQ==